[fedora-virt] Fedora Virtualization Test Day

Justin M. Forbes jmforbes at linuxtx.org
Fri Apr 9 18:58:36 UTC 2010

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the official Fedora
Virtualization Test Day yesterday.  For those of you with other
obligations, we can still use your help.  The wiki page still exists at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-04-08_Virtualization and the
live CD images will remain for a week.  It is not too late to test and
give feedback.

There are also a number of bugs found as a result of the test day, which
need attention.  If you would rather tackle bugs than test, we are okay
with that too (really, we are!).

Thanks,
Justin