[fedora-virt] F14: XP install fails on KVM

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 02:53:26 UTC 2010

I'm trying to install XP with virt-manager-0.8.5-1.fc14.noarch. XP
setup gets to the point of copying the files to the .img. Then I get a
quick flash that I think says something like VNC lost connection with
hypervisor.

If I reboot from the disk, I get "Error loading operating system". If
I reboot from the CD, it tells me the .img file is corrupt and needs
to be reformatted. Then I'm back to my original problem.

Is this the right list for this problem? If not, where do I go?

sean