[fedora-virt] update of spice packages possible for virt-preview repo f13?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:30:03 UTC 2010

Hello,
on my F13 and virt-preview repo there is spice-protocol-0.6.0-1.fc13.noarch
I see that F14 was indeed shipped with 0.6.0 based packages.
Then on 19Oct spice-protocol-0.6.3-1.fc14.noarch.rpm was released as an update.
I would like to test packages that require 0.6.3 version of spice components.
Is it planned to refresh the virt-preview repo for f13? Or now that we
are on f14 I have to upgrade to that version to benefit from newer
updates?

Thanks
Gianluca