[fedora-virt] Unable to complete install

Anthony Vanover wizard at anthonyvanover.tk
Sun Jan 15 00:55:52 UTC 2012

"ls -l /dev/kvm" produces "ls: cannot access /dev/kvm: No such file or
directory" and "lsmod | grep kvm" produces nothing. So I guess that
means I don't have KVM. But this is what happens when I try to install
the package:
        # yum install kvm
        Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
        Setting up Install Process
        Package 2:qemu-system-x86-0.15.1-3.fc16.i686 already installed
        and latest version
        Nothing to do
So what is it, exactly, that I'm supposed to install? Or what service /
binary do I need to start? Thank you for your help.

--
                Sending sensitive information? Use PGP?
                  Then grab my public key available @