[fedora-virt] Bridged Networking - Virtual Environments

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:26:53 UTC 2012

On 01/18/2012 08:31 AM, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
> How are you going manage the host if it doesn't have an IP address? After
> all you removed the IP from eth0 above.

Yep,  I see that but thought perhaps you would have a separate NIC just
for host management.  I decided to ask here to see if there was any
particular technical reason behind it (other than to manage the host).
  Apparently that's the main reason for assigning an ip to your virtual
switch.

Regards,
Jorge