[fedora-virt] guestfish change since f16? (nope, not guestfish).

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 16:52:07 UTC 2012

On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:22:40 -0400
Tom Horsley wrote:

> Does this look like it ought to work? (Or maybe ImageMagick is
> busted and isn't making a .bmp that XP likes?).

Yep, this has nothing to do with guestfish - false alarm.

If I save the .bmp file XP generates, and write it to the
cache with guestfish, my background appears just fine.
Apparently ImageMagick has changed somehow and no longer
produces a .bmp that Windows is happy with.

Maybe I'll just save the cached images and write them back
to the VMs on update and bypass the ImageMagick step
entirely.