No subject

Mon Oct 15 18:04:28 UTC 2012

libvirt to build against the older xen interface (via xend) but not
against the newer libxl interface, so at the moment you would have to
disable the libxl driver to get libvirt to build against 4.2.

Do you know if the libxl interface is used at the moment? If it is I think
we probably ought to stick with xen 4.1 in Fedora 18 unless we know the
libxl fixes are coming soon, though it may be worth updating rawhide to
xen 4.2.

Incidentally I don't think the older xen interface has changed
significantly between xen 4.1 and xen 4.2, so I expect libvirt compiled
against xen 4.1 will still work against xen 4.2.

 	Michael Young