[fedora-virt] No network with Guests F17_Host fully updated, No F18 preview.

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:01:40 UTC 2012

On 23/10/12 15:43, Cole Robinson wrote:

> Does restarting libvirtd make any difference? If something reloaded firewall
> rules while libvirtd is running, virtual networks will stop working.
>
> - Cole

restarting libvirtd.service doesn't help in this reguard,
nor does service network restart on host or guests.

the guests show ifconfig as having 192.168.1.* ips,
but just don't forward to the host 192.168.0.150

I can get a connection if I manually create a bridge using
brctl addif virtbr0 eth1. (and make necessary script changes.)

I replaced both nics' in the host last week,
they work fine. using network not NM.

--
Regards,
Frank