[fedora-virt] No SPICE console over remote libvirt

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:21:29 UTC 2013

Is anyone else unable to get a SPICE console over a remote libvirt
(qemu+ssh) connection?  I am able to connect and start VMs remotely, but
when I try to display a SPICE console, it just sits there at "Connecting
to graphical console for guest".

Both hosts are fully-updated Fedora 18 (but virt-preview is *not*
enabled), and local SPICE consoles work just fine in virt-manager.