[fedora-virt] Postfix + Courier-IMAP Error

Sava Teodor teodor.sava at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:47:59 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am trying to set up a mail server using Postfix And Courier-IMAP with
virtual users on a KVM-QEMU virtual machine.
So far I managed to set up the server to send emails and receive emails but
when trying to read the received messages I get the following error in
/var/log/maillog:

*mail pop3d:
rename(./new/1359445367.V20I2c4000dM270929.mail.craiovadrilling,./cur/1359445367.V20I2c4000dM270929.mail.craiovadrilling:2,)
failed: Invalid cross-device link
*

KVM host is Fedora 17 kernel 3.7.3
KVM guest is Fedora 17 kernel 3.7.3

Virtual users folder is set to a shared folder between KVM host and KVM
guest.

The same settings are working well if not using the virtual users folder on
a shared folder between the two machines.

Any hint for fixing this error?

Best regards, Teodor Sava

--
www.tedallcorp.com