[fedora-virt] Fedora/RHEL virt packages version

Eric Viseur eric.viseur at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 18:02:23 UTC 2013

Thank you for your answers.  Adding this to some googling I did, I think
it's safe to assume there's no big risk using Fedora 19 rather than 18,
which is really good news for me.  Time for some reinstall !

Eric Viseur
Etudiant Ingénieur Civil Electricien
LinkedIn Profile<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=193442069&trk=tab_pro>