[fedora-virt] Specify disk-image format on Virt-Manager

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:11:19 UTC 2013

On 09/27/2013 10:34 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I think the real problem is how well this is hidden. I used
> virt-manager for years by creating my images first before
> I stumbled across the fact that if I dug deep enough into
> the menus and dialogues I could have it make the format
> image I wanted without me doing it manually.

What I find odd  is that, in order to reach the "Storage" tab,  you have
to go thru a menu called "Connection Details".  If we're talking Network
Connection Details then only the "Virtual Networks" & "Network
Interfaces" make sense there.  Perhaps a "Storage" entry of its own in
the Edit menu would make more sense.

--
Jorge