[fedora-virt] Has anyone done Android?

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Thu Aug 14 04:38:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

  I use android-x86-4.4-r1.iso in qemu. Just need to run SDL output using
this command:

qemu-kvm -m 1024 -soundhw es1370 -usb -usbdevice tablet \
  -show-cursor -display sdl \
  -hda ./android.img -cdrom android-x86-4.4-r1.iso

-show-cursor works only with SDL and without show-cursor you don't know,
where you mouse pointer is.

There is only opengl problems. Application without need of 3D works well,
but 3D has some graphics problems. Most of games display only a black
screen. This affects for example google maps too.

						SAL