Countdown timer

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Apr 24 08:38:32 UTC 2008

Ricky Zhou wrote:
> On 2008-04-24 10:47:43 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> Yup, I can do that quickly, or we can have something saying only "Fedora
>> 9", as the attached image (as you can see, it also changed the look by
>> dropping the crystals, to fit the final desktop theme).
> Cool, that looks great!  Do you think we should round the corners, or
> just put this up?

OK, here is a version with rounded corners.
And also a version with indexed colors - the file size is less than half
(10KB vs. 25 KB) and the drop in quality barely noticeable.

If you think this is good enough and will be used I will update the wiki
page too - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners