Hello / Introduction

Garland Binns gbinns at mediarake.com
Wed Apr 14 19:31:04 UTC 2010

Hey All,

My name's Garland. I'm 28, live in Chicago, and just switched from Windows 7
to Fedora 12. I love it and want to do whatever I can to support the
platform. I specialize in web development, web design, SEO, SEM, & SMM. With
regard to development, the languages that I am most familiar with are HTML
and CSS, however, for the past few years I have been more in a project
management role so I am definitely a bit rusty. I am looking to expand my
horizons and learn as much as I can, especially when it comes to LAMP, AJAX,
and other web-related languages & technologies.

When is the next meeting? I already looked through some of the past logs and
if it's okay, would love to attend.

if there is anything I can do in the meantime or if anyone needs assistance
I am more than happy to help!

Sincerely,
Garland

--
Garland Binns: Media Rake, Inc. - Digital Landscape Architects
Phone: (646) 867-2335 | Fax: (877) 329-3410 | Web: www.mediarake.com

DISCLAIMER: This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee(s), you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the
sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system(s). Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Media Rake,
Inc. and the sender do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions
in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. All physical correspondence should be written with attention to the
sender and addressed to Media Rake, Inc., 2019 N. Whipple St., Chicago, IL
60647, United States of America.