Buen Dia

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Aug 10 20:09:23 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 08:53:52PM +0200, Miguel Sánchez de León Peque wrote:
> 2010/8/10 Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>
>
> > On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 04:25:49PM +0200, Miguel Sánchez de León Peque
> > wrote:
> > > He said (something like):
> > > *
> > > I would like to offer my support to the Fedora Project.
> > > As free software has helped me a lot, with tools and knowledge,I wish I
> > > could help back to the community. That's why I would be proud to
> > contribute
> > > to the project.
> > > I have knowledge of web design, html, php, css, flash.
> > > I hope I can join the project, and share with you experiences.
> > > Regards*
> >
> > I'm wondering how we should handle multi-lingual contributions for
> > these core areas?
> >
> > Do we segregate by language with translators in between?
> >
> > > Miguel (still waiting for some feedback to my emails :-) )
> >
> > Hi!  Can you remind us what feedback you want?
> >

> Just sent a self-introduction email and another email with some little
> patches (one of them was for an incomplete spanish translation) :-)

Pardon my missing the self-introduction, nice to meet you. :)

I'm not a good person to help move along patches for translations,
since I'm not sure if Websites is fully integrated with the Fedora
Localization (L10n) project.

In other words, I'm not sure if your patch should go to the Websites
team or the Spanish L10n team.

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/collections/c/fedora/r/websites/

- Karsten