Introducing myself

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:24:11 UTC 2010

Hey websites team!

My name is Pierros Papadeas [1] and I have been a Fedora contributor
for 3 years now. I am involved mainly in the Ambassadors Project (now
serving at FAmSCo) and also in L10N, Design Team, and Spins. I *love*
editing the wiki and would like to help more on that, especially
through outlining SOPs for editing practices and creation of wiki
pages/structures.

Part of my job within FAmSCo will be to monitor Ambassador pages and I
am focused to reform the Events Page with usage of {{{hidden}}} tag
etc. (on that I would probably need some access to the extensions)

I would love to make sure that our wiki is up to date and the
extensions installed are clearly used and that we keep going with our
"Needs some love" tags by monitoring statistics of our wiki.

Hope I could be of help :)

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ppapadeas

--