Participation

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 10 09:31:19 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:28 AM, rpsingh <rpsingh at edatapoint.com> wrote:
> DeAR Sir
>

> I have gone through your project and found it interesting. How we can
> integrate to help students of India to use the platform. Please let us know
> if we can work together. We are a Computer Software company developing web
> based software and websites.
>

> Regards
>
> R.P.singh
>
> 09891089963

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your interest.
As we are a world wide community, where contributors could help in
many domains[1], better would be to directly contact your local
community, using the India mailing list[2] for example.

You would of course be able to help organizing event with local
ambassadors, as well as being more involved in the fedora Project
helping our website team in your free time, or by gently providing
mirrors and whatever.

As Fedora runs on many platforms, that would also be really awesome to
see the Sakshat tablet running it!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki

Best Regards,

--