[Introduction] New to list.

Vishal Garg vishalgarg09 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:55:11 UTC 2010

Hello folks

I just joined the list, and would like to introduce myself as mentioned here
-> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Join

Well I am a engineering student, firefox adict, not to mention web
enthusiast.

I am good with the following technologies-

html(trying my hand at html5),
css(haven't got my hands dirty in css3),
js (jquery fan- know it basic level, but keep trying new stuff)
php and python (know the languages, but I keep learning as i work on them)
drupal (explored at very minimal level, liking it as I  move forward )

I am using Fedora since fedora 9 was launched and I simply love it.

I would love to contribute with you guys, expecting you would mentor me
through the course.

I would be even active on the IRC channel( #fedora-websites), my nick :
tux_addict

I'd like to share some ideas too, which I conceive in the most unknown
fashion :P

--
VISHAL GARG
Linux User #487206