[Fedora Infrastructure] #1995: Cannot view changes for EPEL/FAQ, probably because of CSS surpressing the horizontal scrollbar

Fedora Infrastructure trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Feb 22 11:40:42 UTC 2010

#1995: Cannot view changes for EPEL/FAQ, probably because of CSS surpressing the
horizontal scrollbar
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  till         |       Owner:  webmaster
     Type:  bug          |      Status:  new
Component:  Web Content  |     Version:
 Severity:  High         |    Keywords:
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 = phenomenon =

 I cannot view this diff for EPEL/FAQ on a 1280x1024 screen, because the
 horizontal scrollbar is missing:
 https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=EPEL%2FFAQ&diff=154347&oldid=119204

 = reason =

 The CSS is configured to not show the horzintal scroll bar. This was also
 reported in ticket:1438, but there it was about a wiki page not being
 displayed properly. Instead of fixing the root of the problem, the page
 was adjusted to display the content. I guess this is not possible for the
 diff, therefore I open a new bug report.

 = recommendation =

 Maybe the CSS for diffs could be changed to show a horizontal scrollbar
 somehow. Ideally the design of the whole page would be reworked to
 eventually display all contents properly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1995>
Fedora Infrastructure <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure>