Package 'report' mislinked in package buglist

Andrew andrew at paws4thought.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 09:33:22 UTC 2010

I reached this page:

"https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/report?_csrf_token=38fe6a1c75c1ca6e7751eae8865264316ca9216b"

which urges me to report a broken link, if reached from a page within
fedoraproject.org

I had stepped to it from:

"https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/report?_csrf_token=d7860c2062bb2397faaed0578de0bbe0075a0b8b"

by clicking on the link "Package Database" above the table.

I had stepped to that from:

"https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F12/FEDORA-2010-8514"

by clicking on the 'report' link at the head of the page

I had stepped to that from the Fedora 'Software Update' application form
which lists new updates.  There was an update identified as

"Incident reporting library" report-0.12-1.fc12 (i686)

and had within its description, a link

• https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F12/FEDORA-2010-8514.

What I was actually trying to do was raise my confidence that 'report'
is a genuine package, rather than one somehow 'slipped in' by some
malfeasant person.