Fedora 14 schedule

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 16 00:38:32 UTC 2010

Hi John!

On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 15:24 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> If we are going to add to the schedule we need specific tasks, dates,
> and task dependencies.  I'm glad to meet with you all to hammer this out
> and I'd propose using gobby and Fedora Talk as the most efficient way of
> getting this done.

So here's the start of the specific task list:

- new website template (in the past i've called this 'chrome') mockups
complete, communty feedback, any iterations/adjustments
- new website template complete in CSS using 960.gs fluid library and
complete in genshi
- content review of current www.fpo (looking for correctness, usability)
- content corrections to current www.fpo content
- 20 articles of content developed for www.fpo
- style guide for www.fpo written up in wiki.

We'll probably need to break some of these down and align them to
specific dates during out meeting.

> If we want to do this for Fedora 14 I'd like to get the tasks and dates
> from you by the end of this week--2010-06-18.  Is that doable?

Both Sijis and I can meet on Thursday. I'm not sure what times work best
though. I can't do 2-4 PM Eastern time... but I should be able to do an
hour block any other time. Sijis can't access Fedora Talk during those
hours though, can we try IRC + Gobby?

~m