Self-introduction

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 01:17:25 UTC 2010

Greetings,
 My name is Ian MacGregor. I have been using computers since 1983 and
building computers since 2001. I have been using Linux (started with Debian
GNU/Linux) since it became my primary operating system in 2001. I have used
many distros since that time, including Fedora Core 1, Fedora Core 2, Fedora
Core 3, Fedora Core 4, CentOS, Mandrake Linux (now Mandriva) and Ubuntu, and
am currently using Fedora 12.

I have used many wiki's, including MediaWiki, PmWiki, MoinMoin and
tiddlywiki, over the years and have found MediaWiki to be one of the best. I
am currently the Wiki Tender for the Fedora classroom and am assisting with
wiki sweep. I promote Fedora and the Fedora Project every chance I have.

My wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ardchoille42
My FAS page: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/ardchoille42

I enjoy learning new things and I look forward to becoming an asset to the
Fedora Project.

--
Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor