Results of website testing

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Mon Nov 1 12:10:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 03:42, Jef van Schendel <jefvanschendel at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is excellent, thanks so much to you and the students. :)

Gladly. And, many of them are on the list still -- they can answer
questions about the reports. Certainly, I'll remain for the next month
or two so that I can serve as a conduit if necessary.

> I guess any changes will have to wait until some time after the F14 release.
> I don't think Sijis and the others will appreciate me messing up the layout
> of the page right before the big release, haha. Nonetheless I'll certainly
> read all of it and see what I can improve.

Absolutely. We were aware of that from the start -- that is, even if
we got this to you before release, it would have been too tight
(probably) to put any changes into effect.

> Are you still planning on uploading the video, or did you decide to leave it
> behind?

Yes, but it was slowing me down from announcing the reports, so I
decided it was best to get the reports out. The video equipment is new
to me, and there are... things that I'm still learning. It worked
great for the students in testing (they were able to record their
testing sessions and review them), but I did some things that were...
"different" when we recorded the presentation, and now I have more
work to do. :D

Cheers,
Matt