Websites Frozen

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Mon Nov 1 16:05:50 UTC 2010

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Sijis Aviles wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Adam Pribyl <pribyl at lowlevel.cz> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 31 Oct 2010, Sijis Aviles wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> The following websites are frozen:
>>> - fedoraproject.org
>>> - start.fedoraproject.org
>>> - spins.fedoraproject.org
>>>
>>> This means that any website translations for these sites will not get
>>> published until release day.
>>
>> I've submited cs translation yesterday to Transifex, but as updates of the
>> site are done only once a day (correct me if I am wrong), that means the
>> site remains in semi translated state...:(
>>

> The updates are actually done hourly.

Then I do not understand why there is still old translation... but OK.
Most of the site is at least somehow in czech.

>>> If you want to take a preview of your translations, they are available on
>>> these staging sites (we currently don't have one for spins).
>>>
>>> http://stg.fedoraproject.org/
>>> http://start.stg.fedoraproject.org/
>>
>> On stg.fedoraproject.org there is no translation to "Czech (cs)". As there
>> is still a banner saying that it remains 5 days to F14 release, there is
>> probably something wrong.
>>

> There seems to be a problem with staging server and i'm trying to fix that
> right now.

BTW: I still see on all fedora banners (all languages) that there are 3
days left to release of F14. Even thou, there is usually some time shift,
I would still consider 2 at worst, but shoudl be 1 IMHO.

> Sijis

Adam Pribyl