Inverted image in header

Oscar Carballal oscar.carballal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:07:06 UTC 2010

Thanks everyone for the response. I just wrote the mail because I
didn't know if the image was like that by mistake or for some reason.

If you want my personal opinion, don't bother Máirín with this, unless
you get a lot of emails noticing it. I think that putting the image
"right" is an unnecessary load of work, because:

1) No one cares if the image is mirrored or not (by the way sorry for
the mistake on flip/mirror)
2) Very few people stops on the images (I stopped because I'm a
photographer and I always end viewing details of any image).

Anyways, thank you very much for taking your time in this issue ;)

Best regards,
Oscar Carballal