Idea for Fedora

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 9 22:49:54 UTC 2010

Hi Angel!

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 15:44 +0300, Angel Dimitrov wrote:

>  I can make some 3d graphics for your Fedora homepage. Look at this
> example. I made it in my break time. If I spend more time working on
> such project, I will make it even better. The Fedora home page can be
> improved significantly, definitely.

Thanks for your email!

We actually have a complete redesign of the Fedora homepage that will
launch in a couple of weeks. You can see a preview here:

http://stg.fedoraproject.org

We would love to hear what you think!

That being said, we have a design team and we don't have many 3D
artists. If you're interested in working on Fedora artwork, your talents
would be greatly appreciated on that team! I'm actually the team lead of
the Fedora design team so I am happy to help you join if you'd like.

Do you happen to use Blender at all to create your 3D art?

~m