WEB DEVELOPER

Vijayaraghavan Rajendran vijaytnind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 03:35:13 UTC 2010

Hi Fedora,

       I am an kid of 24 years of age running for my passion in Computer
Science Technology.  I have listed my area of expertise and area of interest
is (Scripting, Doing Network related Stuffs and Database Related Stuffs).

Around 2 Years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development and
Support.

  Distributed application development and support.

  Experience using Open Source frameworks.

Experience of Object Oriented design techniques and application. Proficient
in *Core Java, JDBC, Ruby On Rails and PHP.*

  Database programming skills -* MySql (SQL), PostGreSql.*

Hands on experience in following broad technologies: *J2EE, XML, XSL,
Internet protocols, JDBC, and Relational databases, Tomcat, EJB(3.0), JSP
Struts (2.0).*

  **

  Used to version control systems *SVN.*

Used the ticket / bug tracking system* Trac, Redmine.*

Interested in writing scripts for making life simple using *PERL, SHELL *
Scripting.

Strong Foundation in the *Linux Operating Systems, Database Maintenance *and
*Network Troubleshooting*.

CONTACT NO +91 9789696845

Warm Regards

Vijay