Introducing Myself

Vaibhav Kaushal vaibhavkaushal123 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:40:20 UTC 2010

Hey all,

This is Vaibhav Kaushal, a (really lazy) student from Bangalore, India. I
was invited to this list by my friend Hiemanshu (hope the spelling is right,
I always mis-spell it!) :)

I have run my own website in past on many CMSs from Joomla, PHPNuke, Mambo
to Drupal. I always liked Drupal more than the others. So When I came to
know that some work is up on drupal front, I decided to drop in. I am better
as a C programmer with some knowledge about PHP as well.

For the fun part, music is where it all begins and ends. But I would also go
out for some. Oh, and I like movies. I love junk food (just dont get much
though!) and some Linux is always welcome as a grey muscle exercise.

Hope someone will tell me what is up with Drupal.

- Vaibhav (*_*)