[fedoracommunity.org] The filler pics didn't fill up the whole box.

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 12 18:26:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Caius Chance <me at kaio.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are some problems on appearance in:
>
> http://fedoraommunity.org/apac (and all other 3 regions)
>
> The top box "Region-wide Resources" has the pale background filled nicely.
> However, for the boxes of "Community Site in this region", the filler pics
> only stayed on the left without filling up the whole box by extension or
> repeating itself just like the "Region-wide Resources". I have checked out
> the CSS which seems the top box used different method as the boxes below.
>
> Would you mind to have a look on that please?

ahah I thought that it was intentional. I don't really feel the design…
It's like if we wanted to show a snapshot of the website's home page.
Makes sense? Should we? (I won't take them… it won't be automated…
there would be outdated…).

Should we just expend the background color?
After looking at the code, it is clear to me that the first intention
was to provide snapshot.

> Thank you very much.
>
> Caius Chance (kaio)
> me at kaio.net