Splitted "Freedom. Friends. Features. First." in some languages

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 14 07:41:44 UTC 2011

09.11.2011, 19:43, "Valentin Laskov" <laskov at festa.bg>:
> Hi,
>
> Not from yesterday "Freedom. Friends. Features. First." on top at fpo right of Fedora logo is splitted in some languages. Is it
> possible not to be splitted? ...Or the whole to be just below the logo?
>
> e.g.
> http://fedoraproject.org/bg/
> http://fedoraproject.org/uk/
> http://fedoraproject.org/es/
> and others maybe
>
> BTW http://fedoraproject.org/el/ appears like text page for me.
>
> Valentin Laskov

An issue for the Russian, too. That's why we removed the translation. I posted about this earlier [1]. Maybe a bug report to the Red Hat Bugzilla would make sense.

There's also a wrapping line in the footer. ("The Fedora Project is maintained and driven by the community. This is a community maintained site. Red Hat is not responsible for content.")

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2011-April/018520.html

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode