[Fedora Infrastructure] #3030: Anti spam-bot question should generate warning if page edit saved without answering question

Fedora Infrastructure trac at fedorahosted.org
Wed Dec 21 23:49:08 UTC 2011

#3030: Anti spam-bot question should generate warning if page edit saved without
answering question
--------------------------+------------------------
  Reporter:  philipp      |       Owner:  webmaster
      Type:  bug          |      Status:  closed
Blocked By:               |
--------------------------+------------------------
Changes (by kevin):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 We use:

 http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ConfirmEdit

 To do this. Would you be willing to make that suggestion to them, then we
 could pick it up once they have updated.
 We would like to avoid local development changes of the plugin if
 possible.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3030#comment:1>
Fedora Infrastructure <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure>