Introduction and more

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 4 23:28:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Bibhas Chandra Debnath
<iambibhas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I'm Bibhas Ch Debnath from Kolkata India.
> The profile is here. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:iambibhas
> This would be my almost first introduction to Fedora project family. Hoping
> to make the most out of it. :)
>
> Just wanted to point out something. Who should I talk to about the favicon
> of the website?
> This is how it looks in black background. The white dots shouldnt be there.
> [image: 6JFnx.png]
>
> ----
> Best Regards,
>    * Bibhas Ch Debnath*
>
>   <http://bibhas.in/> <http://twitter.com/iAmBivas> <bivunlim at gmail.com><http://fb.me/iambibhas>

Bibhas,

Thanks for reporting. I've created a defect ticket [1] so we can make sure
it gets done and you can track its progress. If there is anything you'd like
to add or submit regarding this, feel free to update the defect accordingly.

Thanks,

Sijis

[1] - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/42