A worldwide community of friends

Rajesh Ranjan rajesh672 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:16:17 UTC 2011

Hi Jef,

Thanks for the answer!

But I was not telling about that icon. I have no objection there for globe
from Tango Icon and I am not that much detail oriented :-)

Attaching the pix that I think is giving wrong message. I told in my last
mail about this attached image. The people ( and I understand that it is not
at all intentional) shown in the image probably represent from a smaller
section of our globe.

Would be better if we can have a pix replacing this that can be more
representative of our wider global community.

regards,
Rajesh

--
Regards,