About wiki eeepc page

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 5 15:47:14 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Boggiano <boggiano at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
> this is not a request for help and I don't know whoelse send it to; if the
> address is wrong, please, forgive me.
> I noticed that the page in the wiki about installing fedora on eeepc
> suggests to uninstall pulseaudio but it doesn't suggest how to deal with the
> various problems that come out after that.
> So I suggest to change it, for the beginners' sake.
> Thanks.
> Alessandro.

Alessandro,

The wiki pages are community driven and aren't necessarily manual edited by
the Websites team. If you have a FAS account [1], you can go ahead and
update that page accordingly. However, if you do not have have a FAS account
(or choose not to create one), send us a link to the wiki page and what part
of the content should be updated.

Thanks,

Sijis

[1] - FAS (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts) is the account system
for Fedora contributors to access various services (wiki, version control
system, blogs, etc)