Strange Translation error at spins Design Suite web

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 7 00:02:21 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Richard van der Luit
<revanderluit at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Kévin Raymond schreef op ma 06-06-2011 om 11:46 [+0200]:
>> >
>> > Richard, I believe your best shot would be to open a ticket, if it
>> > doesn't exist already:
>> >
>> >  https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/report/1
>> >
>> > -d
>> >
>> > --
>> > Dimitris Glezos
>> >
>> > Transifex: The Multilingual Publishing Revolution
>> > http://www.transifex.net/ -- http://www.indifex.com/
>> > --
>> >

>> I am able to build websites again, hence I am going to correct all
>> errors tonight.
>> Apologies to have not corrected them before.
>>

> Great! TYVM :)
> no apo needed, great job

I've corrected them, but my changes modified others (I haven't seen
that on time).
Now I understand why and I'll be able to handle them all.

Guys @websites, once I'll have corrected them, I will probably try the
genshi i18n tag, featured in the 0.6.x release.
http://genshi.edgewall.org/wiki/Documentation/0.6.x/i18n.html

That should be better (no need to use special markup anymore).

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton