Choosing slide contents for F17's release - in this mailing list thread

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 6 14:06:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Elad <el.il at doom.co.il> wrote:
> We decided not to have a meeting.
> Instead, we are going to have this discussion here.
>
> So, we now have 4 slides,
> 1. Main (download) slide (the design team should supply a new background for
> it)
> 2. Feature slide. Right now it's about gnome 3. before that it was about
> auto-installing printer drivers. Which f16 feature we should use for this
> slide?

Grub2 ? :)
GPT disk label ?
A user-friendly one, I don't know

> 3. A spin slide, where we feature one of our spins. Which spin we should
> show for F16?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/16/Spins

SoaS, as the last release was using F13 I think.
Furthermore, does http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/ would be updated? Who?
Or the robotic one (should we create some pages in spins.fpo?)

> 4. A community slide, with a group photo. I suggest using a photo from
> FUDCon Milan.

Yep, what about http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2011/10/fudpub-milano.html ? :p
Seriously, http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2011/10/you-know-i-am-evil-and-nasty-and-perv.html
would be nice.