Request to join web group

Soumya Deb debloper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:19:04 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I am Soumya Deb (prefer to go with my FOSS alias "Debloper"), a free
software evangelist & (wannabe) contributor of many open-source projects.

I want to contribute to Fedora's web-development projects & thus want to be
a member of web group. To demonstrate my web-design/development skill, I'd
like to request you to have a look at one of my side project's
site<http://khurrandrome.samsaptak.org/>or at my
resume <http://soumyadeb.net/resume/> (not for the primary purpose of a
resume :P for the HTML5 semantics & layout).

If these are insufficient, then please hit me back - I'll try to demo
whatever might be necessary for it.

Thanks & regards,
--
Soumya "*Debloper*" Deb