Fedora Projects

premier computers premier.computers7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:50:40 UTC 2011

Hi There

I am looking to start using fedora and I am in big intrest to using fedora
server could you help me in this topic.

I am looking to set up a server (fedora) which will be attached to a switch
the server would be running a data erasure program which can wipe HDD using
PXE boot. My issues are what edition of fedora to use that would help me
complete this project and would be greatful for any pointers that you could
give me or suggestions that would be great thanks

Martin Cushley

Tel: +44 (0)141 416 0240

Address: Unit 18, Stirling Road Industrial Estate,

Laverock Road, Airdrie, ML6 7UD

North Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK

Email:  <mailto:martin.cushley at prem-computers.co.uk>
martin.cushley at prem-computers.co.uk