unable to contact Mr. sigis

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 2 13:17:29 UTC 2012

2012/12/2 Keshav Kumar <keshav_kumar22 at yahoo.in>:
>  I am unable to contact Mr. Sigis mentioned on [1] so that I can get started with the website FAS team.My mail provider always gives me a reply of address not found.Is there any alternate mail for him,so that i could contact him.Please help!
>
> thank you,
> keshav
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/#fedora-websites

Hi Keshav,
seems you don't copy sijis the right way :)
Nevertheless you can start contributing instantly if you want, the
first time it would be easier to get an easyfix-ticket.
Is suggest also to have a look on our workflow [1], if you have any
doubts please ask, I'll try to assist you.
See ya

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/workflow

--
Robert Mayr