[fedora-websites] #149: Please add a "verify your media" message on the download page before "what should I do with this ISO?"

fedora-websites trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Dec 3 11:16:53 UTC 2012

#149: Please add a "verify your media" message on the download page before "what
should I do with this ISO?"
--------------------------+-----------------------
  Reporter:  ankursinha   |      Owner:  webmaster
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Component:  General      |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
Blocked By:               |   Blocking:

Comment (by robyduck):

 Hi Ankur,
 are you sure doing as you proposed would be more clear?

 I think the actual advice, on yellow background at the top of all the
 Downloads, is quite well. Inserting it on the single download page won't
 help, there is just a lot of text and users would miss the advice, IMHO.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/149#comment:1>
fedora-websites <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites>