about site styling in re usability

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 16:34:22 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-06 11:07 (GMT-0500) Máirín Duffy composed:

> It appears you would rather spent what appears to be hours ranting on
> mailing lists then helping us out with useful patches. That's fine. A
> little disappointing, but it's okay. We'll still be here if you change
> your mind.

I guess you missed the chicken and egg point. The site is difficult to use in
its current state. I get aggravated by that difficulty constantly on sites
I'm forced to use. I'm strongly disinclined to further the aggravation on
sites I'm not forced to use. Mailing list posts are always comfortably
legible, as is mail composition.

You also missed the point about the difficulty imposed by the volume of the
project's CSS. It's complexity puts the job out of my reach.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/