DABZSE

Nyilas MISY dr.dabzse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:33:15 UTC 2012

hello :-)

excuse me for a mistakes, I don't know very well english.. thanks :-)

my native language is hungarian, so I generally read websites and
other thinks on my native language..
I doing a translations too (some of my works -> http://facebook.com/dabzse)
and I found a translation mistakes on your website (see picture ::
http://dabzse.x90x.net/upld/fedora-site.png [17.5 kB])
here are the corrections :
*1 = Csoportok or Csapatok (I don't know what the translator want to
do, but I think : Csoportok, then missing R)
*2 = Tudjon meg többet a Red Hat és a Fedora kapcsolatáról >>
*3 = fenntartott (again R is missing)

I think there have more mistakes (and I correct my mistakes after my
translations....)
sorry for reporting this "stupidity"

have a nice day :-)
Nyilas MISY

ps : after answering or correcting mistakes, I delete the picture.. if
you need that, save it :-)