Brief Introduction

Elad el.il at doom.co.il
Tue Jan 24 08:59:18 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Zach Tomkoski
<zachary.tomkoski at gmail.com>wrote:

> My name is Zach Tomkoski and I was looking to get involved with the
> websites team for Fedora.  I have worked as an independent web developer
> for 4 years now and work regularly with php and javascript based pages.
>
> Thanks,
> Zachary Tomkoski
> UNC Association of Student Governments CIO
> UNCW Catholic Campus Ministry President
> UNCW Pro-Life University Students President
> B.S. Marine Biology and B.S. Computer Science
>
> --
> "E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
> Federal Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
> authorized federal official."

Welcome!
You can pick a task from here
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/report/1 and start working on it,
after you register for a Fedora account here
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ and sign the contributor
agreement.
I (and other members of the team) will be avilable on this list and in
#fedora-web irc channel in irc.freenode.net if you need any help.

--
-Elad Alfassa.