Request for css for Fedora cgit installs

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Jul 18 20:17:49 UTC 2012

Greetings.

As I have noted on the devel and infrastructure lists, we are looking
at migrating away from gitweb-caching in all places it's currently
installed and replacing it with cgit.

I've already got cgit enabled and live, and we hope to remove
gitweb-caching and redirect it to cgit on 2012-07-31

The following places are affected:

http://fedorapeople.org/cgit/
http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/

Currently we are using the default/standard css that ships with it.

You can see for example:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/
has nicely customized the css

I'd love to have something for our sites too if anyone is up to the
task. ;)

Either just a simple css we could use for all 3 places, or if someone
is feeling daring, 3 seperate ones that fit with each of the sites to
differentiate them.

Thoughts? Any one interested in working on this?

kevin