Link to Fedoraforum.org

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 16:00:30 UTC 2012

Hi Websites folks,

On our main page, when you go to "Forum Support", we send people to
Fedoraforum.org, which is not an official Red Hat or Fedora page.

I've recently received complaints from users about the insulting and
poor treatment that they have received at that site, so I feel it would
be appropriate to at least disclaim it to users who click on that link
from our website.

We should add some sort of notification to be given to a user clicking
through this way stating that they are now going to 'a community website
that is not controlled or operated by Red Hat'.

Thanks,

~tom

==
Fedora Project