Link to Ask Fedora

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 26 06:30:29 UTC 2012

Le 24 juil. 2012 20:13, "Rahul Sundaram" <metherid at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Would the websites team be in favor of adding a prominent link from
> front page of fedoraproject.org to ask.fedoraproject.org?  We have been
> running successfully for a few releases now and I would like to direct
> more of the community to Ask Fedora to get and provide help.
>
> Rahul

Hi, the get-help page is really where it is and should stick IMHO.
Do you believe that adding a big red help button on the from page would be
better?
People will think that they will need help..

I agree it can be more prominent, as fedoracommunity.o.

It could be on the right side, with a random banner (like the one Super
packager )