Link to Ask Fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:49:31 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 12:00 PM, Kévin Raymond wrote:

> I agree it can be more prominent, as fedoracommunity.o.

Yes and it should be called Ask Fedora.  Not fedora forum since its
confusing it with fedoraforum.org.  Note that the wording, register and
post is a bit confusing since Ask Fedora only supports open id and
doesn't have a option to register directly.

> It could be on the right side, with a random banner (like the one Super
> packager )

That would be nice as well.   The first section which includes top 5
questions, I am not sure networking is a top question at all.  Perhaps
that needs a relook.

Rahul