Patch for ticket #34 easyfix

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 28 20:08:33 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 28 juin 2012 à 16:40:57 (+0300), Elad Alfassa a écrit :
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Robert Mayr <robyduck at fedoraonline.it>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I worked on the easyfix ticket #34 which aims to insert the Netinstall ISO
> > in the "Download by format" page.
> > https://fedorahosted.org/**fedora-websites/ticket/34<https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/34>
> >
> > My patch file is attached to the ticket, I link it here too:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/**fedora-websites/attachment/**
> > ticket/34/0001-Downloads-by-**Format-Netinstall-included.**patch<https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/attachment/ticket/34/0001-Downloads-by-Format-Netinstall-included.patch>

Please Robert avoid trailing whitespaces

> > Let me know if you have any suggestions or improvements about it.
> > Bye
> >

> Looks good!
> I'll wait for a comment of at least one other team member before I apply
> this.

For me it's not good enough :)

 - Couldn't we remove one of the "For help determining what architecture
   your..." tips?
 - By adding one more choice here we make this page really more complex.
   I would prefer get-fedora-options#format to have the same layout as
   get-fedora-options#desktops, don't you? I mean, the 32 an 64 bits in two
   columns
 - The strings like "${_('162MB ISO disk image for 64-bit PC')}" would need the
   translators to correct their translations each time we change the ISO size.
   That's really better to use a variable.
   See an example with "${_('%sMB CD ISO') % global_variables.iso_size['i686_Live_Desktop']}"
   global_variables is defined in build/globalvar.py, you should add new entries
   there. Oh, you probably just copied the corresponding content from an other
   block, we could have some old strings not using global_variables which was
   introduced for the F17 beta website, that's really new!

I am going to update /join right now (wiki), please ask if you need more info
Robert.

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)