Patch for ticket #34 easyfix

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraonline.it
Thu Jun 28 22:25:33 UTC 2012

Quoting Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:

>> > - Couldn't we remove one of the "For help determining what architecture
>> >   your..." tips?
>>
>> Yep, that's also my opinion.
>> What do you think if I remove it from the "DVD blcok" and add it
>> only to the netinstall CD?
>
> +1

Done.

I updated the ISO sizes with the global variables, creating 2 new
variables in the /build/globalva.py file.
The DVD Iso formats had the same issue, corrected them too.

* I didn't go ahead cause at this point we have to decide if we want
to change the layout of the ISO pages or not. If yes they have to be
unified, not only in the Format page.
* Same thing for the "default" label on 64 bit. It's not the same as
"most compatible" on 32 bit.
* For me the page is not too "full", it's just right.

When the two points above are cleared I'll update the file(s), but I
think the harder work now is to decide how to do the layout.

You can find the updated patch file here: #34
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/attachment/ticket/34/0002-Downloads-by-Formats-Netinstall-updated.patch

Cheers.
Robert